Warning: Use of undefined constant user_level - assumed 'user_level' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/13/d121821522/htdocs/mvt/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-google-analytics/ultimate_ga.php on line 524
On my office computer, Outlook 2010 will occasionally ask for my username and password from time to time. The Exchange server is internal and Iâ€™m authenticated to the domain. I read in a forum that itâ€™s because the Outlook Anywhere setting is setup on my profile and I should turn it off. Mainly because if there is a hiccup, with my connection to the exchange server, Outlook will try to connect via HTTP and thatâ€™s when the username and password prompt appears..
- Within Outlook 2012, click on the â€œFileâ€ tab and go to your account settings.
- Highlight your exchange account and click on the â€œChangeâ€ button
- Click on the â€œMore Settingsâ€ button in the lower right hand corner
- Under the â€œConnectionâ€ tab, uncheck the â€œConnect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTPâ€ option at the bottom of the box.
- Click on â€œApplyâ€ and then click â€œOKâ€