Problem: I had a client who, out of nowhere, received the following error when trying to sync mail using his iPhone:
Cannot Get Mail“ The connection to the server failed
Tried deleting the account on the iPhone and re-adding but it didn’t work. I was able to verify the account but not able to sync. Tried many different things like the 2010 fix with inherited rights. I then tried to access OMA (https://server.com/oma) via a browser and received the following error:
A System error has occurred while processing your request” error message Print Print Email Email
Solution: After Googling that error I found a MS support Doc that guided me to a workaround that got my iPhone syncing once again.
4.9.14 – I recently had another issue with Exchange syncing with an iphone. You can find that solution here.